The current privacy and data protection policy has been developed to meet the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (the Regulation), the Personal Data Protection Act of the Republic of Bulgaria (PDPA) and the secondary legislation on its application.
“Personal data” means any information relating to an identifiable natural person or a natural person that can be identified (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier or one or more signs specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual;
“Processing” means any operation or set of operations performed with personal data or a set of personal data by automatic or other means such as collecting, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting or modifying, retrieving, consulting, using, disclosing by transmission , spreading or otherwise making available data, sorting or combining, limiting, deleting or destroying;
“Administrator” means any natural or legal person, public body, agency or other body which, either alone or jointly with others, defines the purposes and means of processing personal data, where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by EU law or the Member State, the administrator or the specific criteria for determining it may be laid down in Union law or in the law of a Member State;
“Data subject” means any natural person who is the subject of personal data stored by the Administrator.
“Consent of the data subject” means any free expression, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the will of the data subject by means of a statement or a clear confirmatory action expressing the consent of the data subject to be processed;
The governing bodies of BALKAN AIR AVIATION are committed to ensuring full compliance with EU and national legislation regarding the processing of your personal data and the protection of the rights and freedoms of persons whose personal data is being processed by "Balkan Air Aviation" Ltd.
The principles on the basis of which the processing of personal data in BALKAN AIR AVIATION will be carried out are as follows:
– Legally, bona fide and transparent processing of personal data;
– Processing of personal data only for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes;
– The personal data being processed must be adequate, relevant, limited to what is necessary to process them for the purpose (principle of minimum necessity);
– Personal data must be accurate and updated at all times, and the necessary efforts are made to allow deletion or correction immediately (within the framework of possible technical solutions);
– Personal data must be kept in such a form that the data subject can only be identified for as long as is necessary for the processing;
– Personal data must be processed in a way that ensures appropriate security;
– Compliance with the principle of accountability;
The Regulation includes provisions that promote accountability and manageability and complement transparency requirements. The principle of accountability requires the controller to demonstrate that he adheres to the other principles of the Regulation and expressly states that this is his responsibility.
The personal data we process are the following:
– Identity – names;
– Email address for correspondence (e-mail).
The purposes for which we process your personal data are:
– Identify and make contact with you in cases where you have submitted a request via the “contact form” available on our website (https://wetleasing.eu/).
The basis on which we process your personal data is
– Pre-contractual relationships in which you enter by us by sending a request via the “contact form” available on our website (https://wetleasing.eu/); and
– Your explicit consent to this, expressed by sending you a request via the “contact form” available on our website (https://wetleasing.eu/).
"Balkan Air Aviation" Ltd. may transfer your personal data to our service subcontractors only if you enter into a contractual relationship with us for which your explicit consent will be requested.
The length of time that your personal data is stored depends on the basis on which we process your personal data.
Your personal data will be stored for up to 1 (one) month in case you do not enter into a contractual relationship with us.
When entering into a contractual relationship with us, the duration of the storage of your personal data is the settlement of all financial relations in relation to the relationship.
You have the following rights in relation to the processing of data and the data recorded for them:
– Make requests to verify that personal data relating to him / her is being processed and, if so, to access the data as well as information on who the recipients of that data are.
– Request a copy of their personal data from the administrator;
– Require the administrator to correct personal data when they are inaccurate and when they are no longer up to date;
– Require the administrator to delete personal data (right to be forgotten) in cases where there is no legal or contractual obligation on the controller to process personal data;
– Require the controller to restrict the processing of personal data;
– to object to the processing of his or her personal data;
– Make objections to the processing of personal data relating to them for the purposes of direct marketing.
– Appeal to the supervisor if they consider that any of the provisions of the Regulation or national data protection law are violated;
– Require and provide personal data in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format;
– Withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data at any time with a separate request addressed to the administrator;
– Oppose automated profiling, which happens without their consent;
Balkan Air Aviation Ltd. provides conditions that ensure the exercise of these rights by the data subject such as:
– Data subjects may make requests for access to data of the contact details specified in this policy;
– Data subjects have the right to submit complaints and complaints to the contact details specified in this policy.
Cookies or cookies are small files with information that is stored in your internet browser or hard drive when you visit the Site.
Most internet browsers allow control of cookie usage.
However, some cookies are retained when opening the Site without we being able to request your consent.
Remembering other cookies will require your consent.
The site uses the following cookies: Web traffic cookie;
You can set up your Internet browser so that it does not save cookies or delete previously saved cookies.
If you would like to take advantage of these features, please contact the manufacturer of your Internet browser.